Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Doodle Bags 2012

Here's the newest batch of Doodle Bags for 2012 (and a couple from the end on 2011.) Now that I'm engaged I've been working really hard to save up for the wedding this year. I've noticed that these Doodle Bag things tend to sell faster when there's a lot of them for sale so I've been blasting through the blank purses in my craft closet. Even a low-budget B-movie wedding like the one I'm hoping to have is still pretty expensive so hopefully these will help me out. I've listed them from oldest to most recent below. I'm going to keep updating this post as I make more. If you're interesting in purchasing one of these and wanna check if it's still available, check out my Etsy shop.


"Wieners"



"Mad Monster Party"




"Werewolf Woodcuts"




"An American Werewolf In London" (first bag I made for myself!)




"An American Werewolf In London Side 2"




"Custom Buffy/Dr. Who"


"Jack The Ripper"



"Serial Killers"


"Elvira Mistress Of The Dark"



"The Dark Crystal"



"Pressed Fairies"


"The Princess Bride"



"Monster Beach Party"



"Goosebumps"


"Extraterrestrials"


"Sabrina The Teenage Witch"



"Doug"


"The Last Unicorn"


"Custom Villians Bag"







No comments:

Post a Comment