Thursday, October 22, 2009

Marc Completed

This is what he looked like after I hand sewed his tux and attached his wings:




Note the Jasmine tea above, which was Marc's favorite.

Also the peacock feather wings, because he was a peacock of sorts.




And this what he looks like finished (pay no attention the ginger Brit in the background.)





Note the gardenia blooms everywhere--they were Marc's favorite flower.






These pictures pretty much all suck. I'll have to bug Paige about getting real ones later. At least he's finally finished.
















1 comment:

  1. Fuuuuuuck this is awesome. I can't wait to take pictures of it. Unfortunately, my CF card is missing and my battery charger is missing too, so once I get paid again, I will remedy that, and get those pictures for you :)

    ReplyDelete