Monday, October 5, 2009

No Longer Quite The Zombie

I've been having pretty retarded scheduling at work so I haven't posted in a while, but I have been working more on Marc. First I built up his torso so he was less zombie-cadaveresque:


And then I...uh...did a lot of stuff without bothering to take any pictures of the process:


The tea I found at Hobby Lobby in Roswell. It is not permanently attached yet but that is how it's going to rest in his hand. In the future I'll add a few hints to show that it's jasmine tea, which was Marc's favorite kind.


This is Marc all sculpted and ready for a blushing of Genesis paints.


And here is Marc after the light blush of Genesis and his final trip to the oven to set the paint:


The coloring is really subtle because I plan to do the rest of the job in good old acrylics.

I can't wait to do the all the eye makeup and glitter. Marc just isn't Marc without it.


And ever present in the background awaits the famous "corkscrew hair"...













No comments:

Post a Comment