Monday, April 27, 2009

Teddy

So I finished that painting of Teddy. It's on watercolor board, which I have never used before but I found out that I really like it. Unfortunately it was a bit too big and bulky to put in my scanner. So here's a crappy photo of it instead:



I also watercolored the background of Pinky Dandy's second internet whoring photo this weekend. I had previously scanned in the painted version to begin the whole tweakage process, but then Photoshop had to go and quit unexpectedly so I lost everything I had done so far. Thankfully it wasn't that much. I am at work now so I can't re-scan it at the moment, but here's the penciled version anyway:


Tomorrow morning I have an interview arranged with Brian Webster, the manager of Trader Joe's in midtown Atlanta for the position of in-store sign artist. Man I hope I get it.




No comments:

Post a Comment